3. MSC Divina
We took this cruise with 68 others from a softball league in Florida. These are the pros and cons of my experience. PROS 1. The ship is beautiful. Besides the crystal steps here is a great deal of artwork. It is impressive. 2. Contrary to what I've read, the food on board was good. By that I mean it was about equal to the other 17 cruises I've been on. Nothing spectacular, but not bad. We had steaks in the "Eataly" steak house. The Rib Eyes were 16 ounces (I think larger), about 2 inches thick, very tender and cooked to order. I would recommend this specialty restaurant. 3. Again, contrary to what I have read, the cabin attendant was friendly and did an excellent job without being obtrusive. The waiters were also very friendly. 4. We have a "high rank" on another cruise lines loyalty program. MSC's Loyalty Program allowed us to transfer these credits to MSC's. We instantly became "Black" members which is the highest in MSC's program. This availed us of complementary candy, champagne and other goodies. 5. In keeping with MSC being an Italian line, their pizzas are probably some of the best I ever had. CONS 1. Although I read that MSC is trying to get into the North American market, it failed on this cruise. Out of 4,000 there were 400 Americans and a handful of Canadians on board. The cruise seamed to be geared for 20 - 30 year old Europeans. And I can understand. To the Europeans, the Carribean would be an exotic place to visit as opposed to us Floridians that have cruised there many times. 2. We called the buffet the "war zone". At 8 AM and thereafter the place is packed. There was hardly room to move. There is a main area that features omelets, fried eggs and other breakfast items and they have down the each side of the ship additional food items. However these are often closed so everyone has to go to the main area. 3. We were more toward the front of the ship, so just to get a cup of coffee was a major trek to the buffet at the back of the ship. They need a coffee and flavored water station closer to the front. 4. I may be stereotyping, but the Europeans were very pushy in the buffet and elevators. Try getting off at your deck with coffee in hand when 5 people charge in as soon as the elevator door opens. 5. Obviously this is personal, but we like to play trivia on cruise ships. Questions were definitely meant for a European crowd as some of the products in the answers are not even made or marketed in North America. Plus who is the singer Sugg? We did win once, having 4 of 12 questions right! 6. We and our group are all over 50, but all dance music was intended for a much younger crowd. The only places we could here our generation's music were at piano bars where you can't dance. 7. Some of the major "parties" were held in the Black & White Lounge. With a passenger list of 4,000, even 200 was tight in that room. 8. We were crammed in the main dining room. They had 10 of us seated at a table for 8. And two couples were backed up to a 54" wall which meant the waiter had to reach over the wall to serve them. All in all I think this was our last cruise on MSC, although I would highly recommend them for Europeans cruising the Carribean.

Overall been on better

bltinfla’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 12121
Typical "new" balcony cabin. That is, smaller than they used to be. But this is normal for all cruise lines.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins