3. Viking Sea
An excellent cruise. The Viking staff was excellent. They were friendly, helpful, and provided service with a smile. THe service was outstanding and the entire staff worked hard to provide a great experience for the folks onboard. The shore excursions were well done and enjoyable. The food was the best I have ever had on any cruise. This cruise exceeded my expectations. The variety of food and the food quality were really good. The was a nice variety of dining options available on the ship. The service in the dining areas was the best I ever experienced on a cruise. There were more than an adequate number of activities available on the cruise. In fact, there were so many options available that I had to prioritize which I would do on this cruise and and which I would do on my next Viking Ocean Cruise. This cruise was so good that we are now looking forward to booking our next cruise on Viking Ocean Cruises.

A very enjoyable experience

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Cooper5000

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Greece

Cooper5000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Everything in the cabin was nice. The shower was outstanding with sufficient flow of water and easy adjustments to get the comfortable temperature. The mirror in the bathroom did not fog up when I took a shower which was another plus. The heated floor in the bath was also a nice surprise. The cabin stewards worked hard to make us happy and were outstanding. The only item I would like to have improved upon was the size of the cabin. I thought it was a little cramped compared to what I expected although it was adequate.