3. Celebrity Reflection
We chose this cruise because we liked the itinerary,Greece Turkey and Italy and,although we have had about 15 previous cruises ,we haven't sailed 5 star or with Celebrity.We liked the comfort of the ship and layout of the stateroom,especially the bathroom which seemed more spacious than any others also the nightlight in the bathroom.We had paid extra for concierge but would probably not do so again as for what treats we had we actually didn't use them or like the I.e.the appetisers in our room each day which we really didn't like most days or need .We did also, have 3 choices of pillows but I still couldn't get comfortable,mind I am fussy about my pillow. That aside the only other slight disappointment was at times the food in the main dining room in the evening.It wasn't as good as I had been expecting for a five star ship. The staff were all really nice and helpful and it was a very comfortable we'll run ship which didn't feel overcrowded. The only other disappointment was that we didn't dock into Santorini until 2 pm and we didn't get off as it was a tender until gone 3 pm and had to be back onboard by 6 pm.and as there were two other ships in and the only up is by cable car or donkey 583 steps , we queued for one hour each way which left us very little time and it was just stressful with people jostling and pushing in both ways.We had a lot of American and Canadian travellers on the ship and they all were put off Santorini which is a shame as we have been before and loved it as we had longer there and were able to explore . We would definitely go with Celebrity again though but the shore excursions were we found expensive .

Our med cruise with Celebrity cruises on Reflection of the seas

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Sunbeam343

Sunbeam343’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1295
Very good cabin and great steward Michael
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins