• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Reflection Review

Editor Rating
81 Awards

Our med cruise with Celebrity cruises on Reflection of the seas

Review for Celebrity Reflection to the Eastern Mediterranean
Sunbeam343
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin: Concierge Class 2

We chose this cruise because we liked the itinerary,Greece Turkey and Italy and,although we have had about 15 previous cruises ,we haven't sailed 5 star or with Celebrity.We liked the comfort of the ship and layout of the stateroom,especially the bathroom which seemed more spacious than any others also the nightlight in the bathroom.We had paid extra for concierge but would probably not do so again as for what treats we had we actually didn't use them or like the I.e.the appetisers in our room each day which we really didn't like most days or need .We did also, have 3 choices of pillows but I still couldn't get comfortable,mind I am fussy about my pillow.

That aside the only other slight disappointment was at times the food in the main dining room in the evening.It wasn't as good as I had been expecting for a five star ship.

The staff were all really nice and helpful and it was a very comfortable we'll run ship which didn't feel overcrowded.

Concierge Class 2

Cabin C2

Very good cabin and great steward Michael

2 Helpful Votes