3. Marella Spirit
This was my first cruise ,we had a fantastic time the staff were great the food in all restaurants was very good ,we had the drinks package again great value , the ship is a little tired but very clean , the only place i would not go to again is Casablanca, you get a lot of street traders who won't leave you alone and its not very clean, we did not go on any organised trips , i like to explore on my own, the shows were very good a different theme every night, the comedy was a little dated , the bar staff in the horizons bar were very good we had a good laugh with them all , the thing about this boat its not too large so you get to know the staff and crew ,also you have more of a interaction with the other passengers , i will be booking another Thomson cruise very soon .

My First Cruise

Marella Spirit Cruise Review by Kevcabs

Kevcabs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Spirit price drops

we had an outside cabin on deck 2, large closest plenty of hanging space very clean and a large confutable bed,
  Marella Spirit Deck Plans