3. Celebrity Solstice
This will be a review in miniature as so much has been said about Her.We were onboard quickly at around 2, room was ready. We were in 1632 and the only problem with the room is that we are not in it anymore. I cannot even put into words how pleased I am with the Celebrity team. From the wry wit of the Captain to the old world class acts that are the maitre d's to the guys and girls who just blend in with the woodwork, you could not find, IMHO, a finer group.AQ was great for two ladies as we used the spa facilities as an extention of our room. You cannot expect two high maintenance chicks to get ready at the same time and still remain best friends. AQ preserved our friendship.Murano was the best meal I've had in my life/twice (ditto for Carole)Martini bar was awesome (Thanks Boys)Casino, so much fun ( Thanks Victor)I met some great people, salt of the earth, I loved Turkey, it restored my faith in the human race, Athens I can do without forever, I wish I had found a bus to Oia, I wish I ate more, slept less, I should have gotten on the donkey in Santorini (Pinkie I miss you sneaking up on me) and I hope I can do it all again before they're throwing dirt on me.If it even crosses your mind, if you even consider it...do it. It was incredible.

Lifetime memories of laughter and luxury.

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by sailin'sam