3. Norwegian Escape
What a great experience! Getting on and off the ship was effortless and just one hint get to know your deck plans before you get on because it was very confusing when you first step foot on the ship. Especially if you want to get to any place to make reservations. We had a balcony cabin midship and although it felt small the storage was fantastic! Our room steward Emerson was amazing! He even knew our names right from the beginning and was always happy to help with anything we needed. We ate at three specialty restaurants and I have to say I just should have made reservations and ordered off the menu. Based on the receipts they give you after dinner I spent more or broke even. And I had appetizer, salad, main course and desert. The food was good but not exceptional in all venues. I do have to say that the burger patties on board were exceptional no matter where we went. I really enjoyed the, "Oh What a Night" show but even though it was very good I had to leave the "Brat Pack" show because it was over the top, strikingly loud. We had a lot of fun at the activities! I really don't know how to rate the entertainment below because the magician, the Frankie Valli show and the piano players were very good but the rest were poor to average. The service was exemplary! The crew actually seemed to be enjoying themselves and happy to see you. There was always a happy good morning or afternoon. We enjoyed the ports even though most of St Thomas was closed for the season and it was rainy. We didn't take any shore excursions. I traveled with my niece and nephew,6, in the next stateroom. He tried going to the kids area several times but didn't like the kids activities and therefore spent most of his time with us. I would go again but not with a youngster.

Fabulous Staff and Beautiful Ship!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by gardengalaz

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

I would go again but not with a youngster.
gardengalaz’s Full Rating Summary