Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by 4949ashley

• Sail Date: Nov 2016
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite

This cruise was 4 nights and our only stop was Cozumel. I went on this same cruise last year. We ate all our meals in the dining room and really didn't think the food was that good. It wasn't terrible but it certainly wasn't great. We did randomly try the buffet and it was pretty bad. The evening pizza is good but the line for the pizza was always long.

We had a balcony room and it was great having the balcony but occasionally we would get a whiff of sewage. I'm not sure if our balcony was near some kind of sewer gas discharge. Our cabin steward keep us in plenty of fresh towels which is a real plus to me.

I played roulette in the casino and the table limits were low, which is good, and the dealers were friendly. That being said, the selection of slot machines was dismal. There was not one machine I wanted to play. The beverage service in the casino was slow.

We were a group of 8 and 2 of the 8 were children. The dining room staff was great with the 2 children.

Disembarkation at the end of the cruise was a cluster. We couldn't get an elevator and had to climb the stairs with our luggage.

All and all I wouldn't take this cruise again because of the food. But really, the cost of this cruise is so low I guess you get what you pay for. They can only do so much for the little they charge. I'd rather pay more for better food.

4949ashley's Full Rating Summary