3. Freedom of the Seas
This was my first time on a Royal Caribbean cruise and I was traveling with my husband and his family. I would say that the rooms were larger than most and very nice. The bathrooms were smaller than most and the shower stall (although the water pressure was great) was very tight and impossible to turn around in. The beds were extremely comfortable. The staff was excellent and I thought the food was very good as well. There were plenty of activities to keep everyone busy. Too many things and not enough time in the day to do it all. The casino was the largest of any cruise I'd ever been on and lots of table games. I purchased the internet package for 3 devices and must say - it was excellent. Very fast and never had a problem logging on. My biggest complaint was that of the Photo Gallery. It was a mess. Completely disorganized and they rob you blind with the packages they offer. It is $22 for a single print and the cheapest package is $179 for 10 digital prints. That is a rip off. Celebrity charges you $200 for all prints and thumb drive. For the $179 you do not even get the prints. Completely pissed me off since I really look forward to posing for professional pictures. And Norwegian has all of their photos color coded in binders so all you have to do is no your color binder and all your prints will be in there. You don't have to spend hours roaming the photo gallery to find your pics. You can also view them on the computer. They say they use face recognition. If that is the case, then why were there photos in there that were not of me? I also hated the ports of call. We never made it to Coco Cay (due to weather) so we went to Grand Cayman, which was OK for shopping and then on to Cozumel. They practically attack you there to get you to buy something. Way too pushy and the whole town is run down and dirty. I did not like it at all. Bottom line is I might not return to Royal Caribbean based on the photo gallery alone.

Good Cruise/Bad Photo Gallery

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by wonderlynn24

wonderlynn24’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

The cabin was clean and very roomy with lots of hangers and plenty of drawer space. The bathroom was very small with no counter space and the shower was very tight although the water pressure was excellent. The bed was extremely comfortable and our cabin steward Willy was outstanding.
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans