3. Avalon Tapestry II
Having a chance to go to Paris for my first time and take my my first river cruise was a win - win situation:) From the moment the captain and crew greeted us upon our arrival I felt welcomed and at ease. The Tapestry II is a beautiful ship with comfortable rooms with luxury beds. The housekeeping staff is friendly and efficient. The dining experience is impressive. The menu has the right blend of familiar dishes and local specialities. Accommodations for special dietary needs are made readily. The wait staff work hard to make your dining experience a pleasure. The wine, beer and cocktails are of high quality. i enjoyed most all the excursions especially Monet's Garden, Rouen, Normandy beaches and of course the city Paris:) However, one of my favorite afternoons was simply relaxing in the lounge playing cards and conversing with friends. I am looking forward to planning my next river cruise soon!

Thanks to this cruise I fell in love with France!

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by Homercjm

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Homercjm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Tapestry II price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A 215
Loved the cabin ! Adequate size - super mattress & great ventilation!
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins