3. Norwegian Jewel
We chose this cruise to travel to Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta with our niece and her husband as well as our adult daughter. The Le Cirque Bijou show was the BEST show I have seen on ANY cruise. The comedian and magician shows are not to be missed. Really great magic and funny comedian who doesn't have to be raunchy to be funny, Desserts and buffets were delicious and service in dining rooms was great. One nice thing about the Jewel is that ALL the staff try to make your cruise experience a wonderful one. The gratutities are mandatory so let them do all they do to help insure your pleasant trip. Love that the ship is kept very clean inside and out. Washy Washy. My drink package was excellent as I never had an issue with anything I asked for and my drinks were not watered down as I had read on other reviews. The captain was everywhere on the ship and accessible to all. Cruise director Iain was also very personable and friendly and funny. Wish we had an overnight in Cabo San Lucas as it would be nice to spend the whole day at the beach or doing activities. Last tender is at 2:30 so you need to start your morning very early to enjoy as much time on land as possible. Other than that, I would definitely go again on this cruise and I know I would have loved it just as much.

Inside Cabin Bed Configuration Tips for 3 travelers in a room

Amado and Judy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 9051
First time for inside cabin. Had room steward change beds so 3rd adult didn't have to sleep on bunk bed. Originally the beds were placed side by side and it filled the entire room wall to wall so all 3 of us would have to crawl out of bed to get off the bed. If you configure a U shape by removing the table under the wall tv, you can fit 3 beds comfortably in the room and everyone can get out of their individual bed. Once this was done, there was plenty of room to move around. Shower was nice and strong and room was kept very clean and tidy.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins