Carnival Conquest Cruise Review
1,646 Reviews

Cruise is not friendly for foreigners.

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Simao

• Sail Date: Oct 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I choose this cruise when I visited my son in Ft. Lauderdale. I expected I would have fun and respect. My frustration begun when the crew opened my lugage without my permisson and took off 2 bottles of wine By the ship's politics, I could take them and pay the cork. Instead returning me the bottles on the debarkation, they destroyed the bottles. And when they opened the lugage, they left it open in front of my stateroom. All shows, trivias and diversions were exclusively in English. In the theater, there were not presented musical shows, Only comedians, with jokes in English. I asked the host of the trivias to formulate the questions in English and also in Spanish. He said he only speaks English. Why not put someone bilingual? Before each stop in ports to visit, I asked questions about the cities to be visited and also maps of the cities. They answered the don't have neither maps nor information, and I should ask in the information kosks in each port. The debarkation was an extreme disorganization. They gave tickets with numbers from 1 to 32 or more. My number was 22. It took 2 hours to call from number 1 to number 12. After this, they called all remaining numbers together, causing turmoil. Carnival: NEVER AGAIN!

Simao's Full Rating Summary