3. Seabourn Quest
We chose the Seabourn because friends of ours had already booked the cruise. We had heard wonderful things about the cruise line and were anticipating an exceptional experience. Unfortunately the weather was not in our favor and we had to for go a lot of exploring in Quebec, which is a beautiful city. We had to also miss one of the ports we were looking forward to , Bar Harbor Maine due to unfavorable weather. We went to Boston and were shuttled to Salem for our scheduled tour. The tour guide kept us out for six and a half hours when the tour was scheduled for five. Even thought the passengers were ready to get back to the ship she insisted she had signed a contract with the ship for six and a half hours and had the bus keep driving us around Boston in circles. The ship was lovely and well kept and most of the help were great. When we returned from on shore tours there was no one from the ship to greet us or help us up the ramps . I have never before been on a cruise ship that did not have personnel to greet you when you disembarked or when you returned. That was very disappointing as some of the ramps coming back were difficult to maneuver. The food was very mediocre. Lunch in the Colonnade was disappointing almost every day. There was a lack of salads, a nice simple turkey sandwich would have been great. The dinner menu was very un inspiring and the choices were about the same every night. The plates were not even served very appealing. Even the special dining room was disappointing, no flowers not the table, nothing special at all. The guest services were extremely helpful and friendly I had cut my leg and had to go to the medical facility, which was very professional and well run and helpful. The entertainment was mediocre, and did not perform what was specified on the daily program. I know I would not travel on the Seabourn again, nor would I recommend it.

Very Average

Seabourn Quest Cruise Review by rw6985

The plates were not even served very appealing.

The guest services were extremely helpful and friendly

I know I would not travel on the Seabourn again, nor would I recommend it.
rw6985’s Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite
Cabin V1 713
The cabin was adequate. When I asked for extra towels sometimes I received them and sometimes not.
Deck 5 Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    very informative tour of areas of charleston, homes, churches, public buildings. basket making, Lots of time for photography,
    View All 13 City Tour Reviews