3. MSC Divina
This was our 3rd cruise in the Divina Yacht Club and, again, it met or exceeded our expectations. Here are some good and not so good things: 1, The private restaurant, Le Muse, was great. The staff couldn't have been more professional and friendly. Our waiter, Jose and his assistant, Jovel, were the best we have ever had. 2. The One Pool, the One Bar and the Topsail Lounge are very special places, with smiling staff and no crowds. 3. Our suite, as described elsewhere in this review, was spectacular. (I think I'm running out of adjectives) 4. One problem was our butler. He was introduced to us by the concierge as a new butler. However, he clearly was not ready to assume that role. Among other things, he forgot our newspaper, didn't stock the in-cabin fridge as we had requested and never delivered our final bill. When I asked him about that, he suggested that I get it from the concierge, even though it was part of his job. He also was not proficient enough in the English language. Other butlers we had on previous cruises were always visible and available. We rarely saw this one. I know these things sound trivial, but when I'm paying top dollar I expect top service, especially when I received it on previous YC cruises. 4. The only other problem was quickly and effectively resolved by the staff. Early in the cruise there was a group of 10 or 12 people sitting together at dinnertime at a large table in Le Muse. They were loud, boisterous and consistency yelling across the room. It got so bad that we couldn't hear each other talk and 3 couples left without eating. The very next night after complaints by other diners, the Le Muse staff asked them to tone it down and then refused to sit them all together, instead putting them in groups of 2-4 at separate tables. In spite of everything, the good outweighed the bad by an enormous margin and we would go back to the YC in a second (if we had the money). For us, it is the best experience at sea. As a matter of fact, we have already booked the YC on the soon to arrive Seaside.

Great, As Usual

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Danbee46

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Yacht Club Royal Suite with Large Balcony

3. Our suite, as described elsewhere in this review, was spectacular.

(I think I'm running out of adjectives)

Danbee46’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Yacht Club Royal Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin YC3 16008
I believe that there are only 2 YC3 cabins in the Yacht Club and we were lucky enough to get one of them. It was one of the best cabins in our 21 cruises. It had a decent size living room and separate bedroom with a enough closet space and a typical bathroom. It is located at the extreme forward corner of the ship and wraps around that corner. It is huge and contains two chairs and two lounges. The downside is that it is just under the YC pool deck and there was noise from moving chairs and other things.
Urano Deck Suite Cabins