3. Carnival Vista
We just returned from a back to back cruise. the Carnival Vista is a very beautiful ship. They are still trying to work out some quirks. Our Cabin was beautiful and our cabin steward was excellent and helped with any needs we had. The dining service took some getting used to. Carnival has changed some things up. No more table cloths. Not as much doting, smaller wait staff, and not as much selection on the menu. We didn't go hungry and there was always plenty to eat, but from our experience of Carnival in the past it was just different. The entertainment was great. I loved the live music playing while you waited for dining. Port and shore excursions, so much to pick from. Loved the Imax and the Dive in movies. There was a lot of new staff so there was a learning curve. Loved the Sky ride and the water fun. I will be interested to see the changes now that it will be based out of Miami now. I'm sure we will book on Vista again.

Carinval Vista