3. Brilliance of the Seas
We both enjoyed this time away. We did a B2B2B, including the East and West Med followed by a TA. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful. When trouble developed with our room plumbing (multiple times) it was addressed immediately. The staff were always available to assist my DH when needed. The ship had pool tables on board, of which my DH made use of them daily. We only used the ships excursions once, when in a port in Turkey. The tour director was fantastic, except for the pressure to buy a carpet at the outlet. My only complaints are very poor internet connection, and the fact there is not a self service laundry on board. It is getting way to expensive to have laundry done by the ship!! Also, the channels on the TV were very limited, except they did seem to have 7 for just advertisements for RCCL!

Very Nice Trip