3. MSC Poesia
This was our families first cruise and we had a wonderful time. The best thing about the cruise was the friendly staff and great service. I really could not fault them. The rooms, we had a balcony and the kids had a room without a view. The rooms were much better than I thought. Also better than I thought was the food. It was great. The big disappointment was the ports visited. We did not have enough time as a general rue and some of them were a waste of time. In Naples we visited Pompeii. Had a great visit but not enough time. Messina - I have no idea why we went here. Nothing to see or do of any interest. Malta was wonderful but such a short visit. Mallorca we visited at night. Lovely. Barcelona was nice and Marseille was a disappointment. In summary we had a wonderful trip but we would be unlikely to cruise again.

Great service

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by AllenEdwards

AllenEdwards’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Poesia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Bella
Cabin B1
I was expecting a small squashy little room but it was fine. We loved the balcony and the bed was really comfy.
D'Annunzio Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins