3. Seabourn Quest
I have to start out by saying this was our 5th Seabourn Cruise and our second Montreal to Ft. Lauderdale cruise with Seabourn. We did the same cruise last year with near perfect fall like weather in very port. This year's weather was not our friend. It was in the 30's to 40's, cold and rainy most of the time in Canada all the way down to our first day and night in New York. Yet, we loved both cruise because we were on Seabourn. We were greeted, Seabourn style on a cold Thursday afternoon at the port of Montreal (always under construction) and issued inside the main lounge to register and pick up our key cards. "Champagne sir?" "But of course." Less than 10 minutes to sign in and off to the Main Restaurant for lunch while we waited for our room to become available. Seabourn ships are always on one long continuous cruise so the restaurants are always in "full service mode" serving main courses everyday. While some passengers are getting on or off that day, others were staying on and this was just another day on the ship. At 2pm we made our way to our room to find our bags waiting for us. Our room stewardess arrived within a few minutes to introduce herself and of offer us a 'welcome aboard' glass of champagne. Ninety percent of the suites on the 3 Seabourn ships are exactly the same so we love the familiarity of arriving in same room cruise after cruise. After 76 days sailing on Seabourn My wife and I have our 'preassigned storage spaces' (and the suites have copious amounts of storage including a walk-in closet). We choose Seabourn first for the food because, at home, my wife and I eat the best quality (and most healthy) food possible. I battle migraine headaches and avoid any and all spicy food and only eat unprocessed - high quality foods, both of which I can get on Seabourn. Their chiefs are always willing to cook my food any way I ask. This year we had the great pleasure of eating in the new Thomas Keller restaurant and what an event it was. Arguably the finest meals we've ever had, including the best lamb chops and salmon ever. The service was unpretentious and absolutely top notch. We were worried about loosing Restaurant 2 but the Thomas Keller Restaurant is a fabulous addition to Seabourn. Also, there were several times we were able to order Thomas Keller items in the other dining venues. One example was ordering THE BEST Thomas Keller buttermilk fried chicken in the Colonnades Restaurant one night. We regret eating too much chicken that night! The second reason we choose Seabourn is for their service which is second to none. We now have 90 days on Seabourn and have had only excellent service. The staff learns your name by day 3 or 4 and we are now seeing our favorite people from cruise to cruise. One of our favorite staff members, Tammy, was recently promoted and is charge of the Bar staff (which is a very big team). Her staff did a fantastic job on this cruise. The third reason we love Seabourn is there various forms of entertainment throughout the cruise. The ships carry a max of 425 passengers but the entertainment consists of; 2 different (and excellent) lounge singers with bands, a production company style group, 2 or 3 guest performers, and local performers who come on board for 1 or 2 shows during the cruise. Couple this with the "Rock the Boat" deck parties and the dance till late with the wifie to a live band every night. The main lounge is never pack nor does it have a bad seat but the entertainment never disappoints. What we love most is the consistency Seabourn offers. As I said in my title, the weather kind of sucked but we loved this cruise. We ate well, were treated well, were entertained while being on an excellent ship. The weather outside was frightful, but inside it was so delightful - (sorry ;). We have our first Oceania 7 day cruise coming up in December. I'll report back on how it compares.

Seabourn turns horrible weather into a perfect cruise - again

Seabourn Quest Cruise Review by raphael360

raphael360’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Quest price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V2 534
We always book category OB which is a Veranda Suite guarantee and Seabourn assigns the suite 2 weeks before the cruise. Suites V1 - V6 are all the same with exception of location Suite 534 is a V2 located on the 5th floor. Good location. We love Seabourn because every Veranda Suite Cabin is the same so we know what room we're going to be in not matter what ship or what room we get.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins