3. Carnival Pride
My sons and I chose this cruise as it was only a 3 hour drive from home. (We live in NY). Our ports were to be Freeport, Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay. We are platinum. We arrived in Blatimore at 10:30. Embarkation started at 12:30. I just loved the beauty of the Pride. I loved the layout. I loved just about everything about her, awesome crew!we were on deck 7 in a balcony cabin. The seas were very rough from the time we got out of the bay till after our last port stop Thursday night. However I was able to hang out on Serenity every day, the sunshine was beautiful. Tough sitting on the balcong though, it was so filled with salt from the heavy sea spray. We had ANy Time Dining and it worked well for us...First night we walked right in at around 7:30....Most other nights we had a wait....but the second night we sat in Fernando's area and requested to sit their each night. He was so nice and funny. Breakfast and Lunch we ate on the Lido....Guys...Yum Yum! (I had 2 all week). Freeport...we did not go because of the damage from Hurricane Matthew. Grand Turk...we have been there nurmerous times and do not care for Margaritaville so we head down the beach to Jack's Shack for drinks, food, and swimming with Topher. It was announced because of the high winds we could not go to Half Moon Cay so Nassau was substituted, We booked an ATV tour and loved it. I went to a few shows, some were good, some were bad.....I want the orchestra back for the shows. Comedy shows were good. Casino..made my deposit.... Little annoying (at times) tidbits.....passengers bringing their own loud music to Serenity....lack of bar waiters on Serenity or attentive bar waiters, smoke in the casino, one day we ordered breakfast in cabin it was 30 minutes late!

Just what we needed!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by cruisercathy

Freeport...we did not go because of the damage from Hurricane Matthew.

cruisercathy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 7160
Shared the cabin with my sons, just seemed to feel cramped at times, but I wasn't in it that much.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins