Carnival Miracle Cruise Review
1,400 Reviews

Making Memories in Hawaii on the Miracle!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by dogdaygirl

• Sail Date: Oct 2016
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I'm not very good at this so I'll just say we had an awesome time! We were celebrating my husband retirement, our 37th anniversary, and our son's 30th birthday. We choose this cruise because it was the one my husband wanted to do because of the number of sea days. lol The Carnival excursions we took were well done and the guides were awesome. We also took some private tours that were amazing with Marylou Tours in Hilo, and Mauka Makai Adventures in Kona. We can't recommend them enought!!!! Awesome!!!! We enjoyed the food on board, our son especially liked the Grill. We really enjoyed the BLTs from room service for a night time snack and their fries......not too healthy, I know. lol However, my husband and son were not a fan of the pizza on board, from the Pizza Pirate or room service, which was a surprise because we had heard the it was great........they said it was tasteless. And as far as the embarkation and disembarkation, we thought it went smoothly. All in all, we had a blast and would do it again in a second!!

dogdaygirl's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8C 5196

We loved our cabin and the location of the cabin! There were a few signs of wear, but over all it was awesome! If we sail on the Miracle again, we will definitely try to get this cabin again!

dogdaygirl