3. MSC Divina
I have been on 21 cruises and never have I seen the level of rudeness I experienced on the Divina. I chose this cruise because the price was good and thought I would try something new. The ship itself is beautiful, our room steward was awesome and that is about all the positive I can say. I pretty much hung out at the Garden Bar on deck 15. Every day I saw the pool officer berate his workers out in public and in front of all to see, it was awful and I felt bad for them, but with that said they were not happy and it was obvious. The bar staff were off and on as far as friendliness. For the most part they took care of me and my friends, but there were times when I felt I was a bother to them. The food left a lot to be desired. The buffet was horrible and the food selection was minimal.

MSC: Once was Enough