3. Carnival Magic
We booked this cruise over a year ago. Traveled with friends. The four of us drove down from North Carolina the day before the cruise and stayed at the Residence Inn. We had the stay, park, and cruise package. So convenient. It includes full breakfast, shuttle passes, and free parking for the week in the hotel parking lot. Love the Residence Inn, it's so close to the port. DH and I were in a suite, so we got to check in and board quickly, after a quick shuttle ride to the port. Our cabin was wonderful with the extra closets and storage. Also the double sinks, separate vanity area, and actual shower door had us spoiled. The space was lovely, the bed comfy, and the free water in the cabin was a nice touch. Our cabin stewards, Camello and Alexander kept the room spotless all week. We could not have had better service. I don't know how they remember our names, but they did every time we saw them. We ate in the steak house the first night. Our friends got the free bottle of wine. We don't care for it, so we declined. My filet mignon was cooked perfectly, melted in my mouth. The lobster tail was delicious as well. Our sea day was spent exploring the ship, and playing trivia and cards. The Magic is huge, but we never felt it was crowded. Tried the Pig and Anchor, didn't care for it. Very greasy BBQ, and the collard greens were too spicy for our taste. The mac and cheese was good though. We had your time dining, and kept the same wait staff all but one night. Chandra, Kristina, and Ilhan were so good to us, and brought us anything we wanted from the menu. We tried the deli, Blue Iguana for lunch, Cuchina for lunch one day, the omelet station was a hit at breakfast, the dining room food was fine with us for dinner, as was the lido for breakfast and lunch. Did not have a Guy's burger, or the Mongolian Wok, or Tandoor. Not one slice of pizza either, but I had ice cream from the machine frequently. DH and I don't care for the shows, or the comedians, but our friends liked all the shows. We did go to Dr. E's 70 and 80's name that tune in the lobby one evening, and the love and marriage show. Both were very entertaining. Dr. E was the most present cruise director we have ever had, he was a hoot. Well good morning, I said good morning etc...... Dh and I won a coveted ship on a stick for playing 70's music trivia. Got all 25 songs correct! It will be cherished, lol! We did beach days in Maya Chan and Cozumel, and opted to stay on the ship in Belize and Roatan. The weather was hit or miss, lots of rain and the last sea day was rough seas and high winds. We still managed to have a good time playing trivia and cards with our friends. All in all a relaxing vacation with good friends. Would sail Magic again in a heartbeat!

Great week on the Magic, October 22-29

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by crusing48/51

crusing48/51’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7363
The cabin was splurge for us. We enjoyed it so much! The size of the rooms was nice. The extra storage and closets were a plus. The double sinks, vanity area, and shower door were all pluses. The bed slept great as usual. Our in cabin temperature was just right, not too hot or cold. We were spoiled on this cruise!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins