3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose Royal Caribbean solely on the recommendation of our AAA agent. With the moto "Go Big or Go Home" we went with the then, largest cruise ship in the world. While some people had said never to pick a ship that big for your first cruise we went against that advice and went anyway. On top of that we returned to the Oasis twice more. Everything from arriving at Fort Lauderdale to boarding the ship to enjoying everything the ship had to offer was nothing short of stellar. I wish I could give a down side to help balance out this review but honestly there just isn't any. We can't wait to start making plans for our next cruise with Royal Caribbean! Our cabin had an attached balcony and while I realize this is a bit more money it was worth every cent. We enjoyed waking up, walking out the door and gazing down into the ocean. A few times we were able to watch dolphins swim right along side the ship. The shows and entertainment are top notch. We see shows in NYC occasionally and I have to say the shows on the ship are every bit as good!

Can't Wait To Go Again

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by gtahvfaith

gtahvfaith’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The cabin was beautiful. The bed was very comfortable. On the advice of a friend we were told to take along an extra power source as the outlets are few and hard to locate. However we did not find that to be the case and never even had to get it out of the suitcase.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans