American Queen Cruise Review

Cordial and diverse

American Queen Cruise Review by Gypsewmn

• Sail Date: Oct 2016
  • Destination: North America River

Over a year ago, I was invited by friends to join them on this cruise. They have done many excursions of one kind or another, but not I. We chose the Memphis to New Orleans because of the cities and length of the cruise. We spent time in both cities, making our vacation about 2 weeks. AQ provides clear succinct instructions and information both ahead of your cruise and every day. Even a shy novice would have no problem understanding directions or finding their way. When I asked questions, I received pleasant easy answers. The boat is immaculate, beautifully decorated, and contains many antiques and historical information regarding the Mississippi and steamboats. The food was marvelous, the cabin cozy and clean, the excursions diverse and well planned, and the entertainment fantastic--great choreography. I particularly liked the second deck and all the quiet areas to relax and muse. I would jump at the chance to go again!

Gypsewmn's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Stateroom 320

Our attendant was top-notch. Friendly, accommodating, efficient, and hard-working. The beds were more comfortable than I expected. The furnishings quaint.

Memphis

Sheraton Downtown was clean and well-planned. Information on Memphis was just right.

Gypsewmn