3. Celebrity Millennium
My wife and I have cruised 6 times usually on Costa, NCL, Holland, America, and Seaborne lines, this time we switched to Celebrity Millennium. Overall if one is looking for STRICTLY rest and relaxation this is the place to find it. Also the ports of calls are excellent. Getting on and off the ship was quick and easy. Now with that said I was totally disappointed in the Millennium and its staff. First of all and most important DO NOT BOOK and SPEND extra money for the CONCIERGE FLOOR. WHAT a waste of money!! I was totally mislead by the brochure saying that this floor and its services were special; well it is not. Secondly, we booked a dinner in the special Olympic Restaurant for a special night. Well, after hearing so many complaints regarding the poor quality of food and UNKNOWN corking fees for wine ($15.00) we cancelled the night reservations. Thirdly, The big grand formal night at the end of the cruise was a joke! The dining room was not ready for the second seating. I.E. no napkins or silverware on the table, melted baked alaska, and much more. Fourthly, the overall quality of food at dinner time was poor. If I was Michael Roux the award winning chef I would take my name off this relationship with celebrity. By the way the hot dog and hamburger buns served at lunch time literally fell apart from being old. Fifthly, for the money we all spent as passengers I can't understand why the drinks were measured pour 1 ounce instead of free pour at a cost of $5.25 per drink. Sixth, there is still more but I will stop here I will not even get into the grand review shows and entertainment. My wife and I would like to give this Line a second try but things would greatly have to improve. I would love to hear from others on this cruise and see what your thoughts were regarding your experience.

Millennium - Western Mediterranean

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by jeffrey leon paskell

Now with that said I was totally disappointed in the Millennium and its staff.
jeffrey leon paskell’s Full Rating Summary