3. Viking Odin
Being that this was our first cruise I wasn't sure what to expect. I can say that that the entire crew went well beyond my wildest dreams. They were so friendly and and made sure all of our needs were met. From being met when we arrived, Sasa made sure we had everything we need during the entire trip, to the Program Director Claudia who kept things fun and interesting. Plenty of on board entertainment along with the great side excursions. The food was fantastic. I consider the Odin a 5 star hotel and a 5 Star restaurant. The scenery along the river can not be beat, at on point it was castle after castle. We left with many great memories and and new friends. Thanks to the Viking Cruise Line. I might say that that this is great for all ages and I would definitely go with Viking again!

5 Stars!

alohamike62’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Odin price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 229
Nice size room with plenty of storage for our luggage. Nice heated floors in the bathroom and kept up very nicely. Housekeeping was fantastic! loved having a small refrigerator in the room too. 5 stars
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins