3. Pride of America
Aloha!! Pride of America was stunning, and everyone that was working on the ship were awesome and really made us feel at home. Our room and balcony were beautiful, we had a breathtaking views of Hawaii's beautiful islands. This was a wonderful way to view Hawaii for the first time. I am truly sad my trip is over and I wish I could have stayed on the cruise for many more weeks as I just had such an amazing time. The ship was newly renovated so everything looked beautiful. I loved walking on the open deck out side especially during sunrise. Since the time difference for me was 6 hours behind, I found myself waking up at around 5am every day which I enjoyed so much because I was able to catch all the gorgeous and picturesque sunrises every day! Dinning was very delicious. I loved the buffet area in the Aloha Cafe but we also really enjoyed the specialty dinning at all the different selection of restaurants offered on the ship. There were lots of entertainment and activities to do throughout the ship each and every day, and the service on the ship was world class, always treating us like VIPs with so much attention to our needs and being so helpful with any question we had. I did a shore excursion for each and every port we went to, and I booked them all with NCL. They were very organized and the descriptions for each excursion was very precisise. I loved everything about this trip. I recommend the Road to Hana in Maui, Helicopter Tour in Hilo over volcanos, and Kayak, Zip lining and ATVing in Kauai! I travelled with my husband and we both had such an amazing time, I would do this all over again if I could. I cannot wait to book my next trip with the Norwegian Cruise Line!!!!!!! Mahalo NCL for everything, you truly helped to create memories that will last a life time.

A BREATHTAKING WAY TO SEE HAWAII, ON AN AMAZING CRUISE SHIP!!

Pride of America Cruise Review by travelwithmetv

travelwithmetv’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Large Balcony
Cabin B6 9062

I strongly recommend booking a balcony room if you are taking this cruise because the views are so majestic, you don't want to miss out!!
Deck 12 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins