Pride of America Cruise Review
2,394 Reviews

A BREATHTAKING WAY TO SEE HAWAII, ON AN AMAZING CRUISE SHIP!!

Pride of America Cruise Review by travelwithmetv

• Sail Date: Oct 2016
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Large Balcony

Aloha!!

Pride of America was stunning, and everyone that was working on the ship were awesome and really made us feel at home. Our room and balcony were beautiful, we had a breathtaking views of Hawaii's beautiful islands.

This was a wonderful way to view Hawaii for the first time. I am truly sad my trip is over and I wish I could have stayed on the cruise for many more weeks as I just had such an amazing time. The ship was newly renovated so everything looked beautiful. I loved walking on the open deck out side especially during sunrise. Since the time difference for me was 6 hours behind, I found myself waking up at around 5am every day which I enjoyed so much because I was able to catch all the gorgeous and picturesque sunrises every day!

Dinning was very delicious. I loved the buffet area in the Aloha Cafe but we also really enjoyed the specialty dinning at all the different selection of restaurants offered on the ship.

There were lots of entertainment and activities to do throughout the ship each and every day, and the service on the ship was world class, always treating us like VIPs with so much attention to our needs and being so helpful with any question we had.

I did a shore excursion for each and every port we went to, and I booked them all with NCL. They were very organized and the descriptions for each excursion was very precisise. I loved everything about this trip. I recommend the Road to Hana in Maui, Helicopter Tour in Hilo over volcanos, and Kayak, Zip lining and ATVing in Kauai!

I travelled with my husband and we both had such an amazing time, I would do this all over again if I could. I cannot wait to book my next trip with the Norwegian Cruise Line!!!!!!!

Mahalo NCL for everything, you truly helped to create memories that will last a life time.

travelwithmetv's Full Rating Summary

Large Balcony
Cabin B6 9062

I strongly recommend booking a balcony room if you are taking this cruise because the views are so majestic, you don't want to miss out!!

Honolulu

Honolulu was beautiful, the mountains / volcanos were majestic and so peaceful.

Road to Hana

An amazing tour that everyone should take advantage in doing. Its a 9 hour road trip with lots of stops in between with food snacks and drinks provided. Its worth the trip because it is one of the most stunning views I have ever seen.

View All 110 Road to Hana Reviews
Helicopter Tour

Amazing! Everyone should do this!

View All 37 Helicopter Tour Reviews

Very beautiful way to see the jungle!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Cloud Forest Sanctuary

Historical tour through the national park, eye opening tour through the man made cloud forest, and delicious coffee tasting tour through the Kona coffee farm!

View All 5 Cloud Forest Sanctuary Reviews
Kayaking

Highly recommended!! It was a great workout and good for everyone all shapes sizes and ages! Easy to do and was a great way to see Kauai and learn how to be a team player with your partner! The tour guides were hilarious! We had so much fun

Kipu Ranch ATV Tour

Such a fun tour! Loved the adventure and journey through the jungle, jurassic park, up the mountains and over looking the island. Beautiful tour that everyone needs to do!!

View All 4 Kipu Ranch ATV Tour Reviews
Ziplining

Scary at first but once I did it it was amazing and i did not want to stop! I want to keep zip lining now. The views were fantastic and the feeling was exhilarating! You have to try it!!!

View All 17 Ziplining Reviews