3. Celebrity Summit
Had a good time, the service was very good and food was very good except for one night that offered TV chef's special. Others wise it was all good. the entertainment was good, I liked the singers and dancers. There were good sales on board from the liquor store. I enjoyed the hot tub and swimming pool, it was a good and relaxing experience. It was fun playing trivia and I also liked what I call "the tea room on deck 5 (?). In the beginning of the cruse it was a little confusing to get to my room figuring out which elevator to take but eventually I figured it out. I did like the layout of the buffet and the food was all good, I especially liked the ice cream bar. The lounges were a great place to relax and read a book. I was smooth sailing for the most part and I think Captain Kate did a very good job.

Very Relaxing