3. Grand Celebration
I purchased my tickets on Groupon for a great price, $269 for a seaview cabin. From beginning to end EVERYTHING was on point. Sure you get hit with a few side charges (drinks and/or soda package, excursion fee, parking fee) but again, well worth it. The ship was clean, the food was good, the entertainment was great...hey, NO complaints here!! I'm going again, this time to Bimini (I guess they change their destination in the Fall) and I can't wait. Take a chance, I'm more than positive you will have a wonderful time! While I was onboard I checked out all the little "clubs" and casino. The Dancing Martian at the rear of the ship and under the stars was the best. The Voltage Club on the casino level is where I ended my nights after a late night snack...those pizzas hit the spot. Spent a few bucks in the casino and had a BLAST at the beach and uber nice shopping area behind the hotel on Freeport.

For Floridians to get away for a couple of days, and it's WELL worth it.

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by razizm2142

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

razizm2142’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin U112
CLEAN, comfortable and more than enough space for us just to go to sleep. LOVED it!