3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this cruise because we were with 12 other friends and thought it would be fun. Boy I was wrong. No kidding we have been on many vacation's but this one ranked as our WORST. When booking our "Dream Vacation" we were lead to believe that if we spent extra with the Owner Suite / Sky Class we would received a private type Butler Style experience. NOT true the concierge was non existent. Lied to. Spa Services add 18% Auto Gratuity but Do NOT list the gratuity separately so when you go back to Guest Services on board to have it removed it can not be seen so it can not be removed. Deceptive.. The Fitness Area must be just below a smoking area all I could smell when working out was stale cigarettes. Gross. We went on the Oasis of The Seas a big ship with 6000 people on board. Everywhere you went there were hoards of people and crying infants, we felt like cattle being herded in a Mall. Elevators jammed pack all the time always waiting for another one. Everything was on a strict ship schedule, you miss breakfast by one minute and sorry the Kitchen is closed. I don't know about you but If this is MY Vacation I want to do things like eat when I want, not when they say so. Room Service 10 minutes for them to pick the phone, no in room menu, food is awful. I made several attempts to on board to rectify the problems we were having by waiting 1/2 an hour in the Guest Services line to talk with a Supervisor who did not have the email address of her Supervisor. She just shrugged her shoulders. She said sorry. I have sent several email no one contacts back. Good Luck if you ever have a problem. The bottom line is they DO NOT care. They just want your $$$$$. There is No quality in their work. I tell you the could give me a full SHIP credit for my cruise and I would not accept it.

Last Time Crusing never again What a waste of time and money