3. Oasis of the Seas
I chose this cruise to get to see and know the ship. I didn't really care about the ports of call. I was not disappointed. I have sailed on the Liberty of the Seas and CELEBRITY Silhouette before and this was really a great ship. Very enjoyable with plenty of things going on to keep people busy. The presentation of Cat's was Broadway quality. Extremely talented cast for all shows. The aerial acrobatics were AWESOME!!! The water show was really exciting and the cast for this one was equally as talented as any I've seen at most larger water park shows.(If not better). You have to try the Guacamole at Sabor!! Even for a native Mexican American, this was pretty good and very authentic. Special thanks to Maria at Boleros for mixing up SUPER Pina Coladas and Frozen Mojitos!!! The strawberry brusini(?) Was a pleasant surprise as well. All in all,the ship is all about what you make of it. If you were bored.... well...you probably chose to be. As for me, I had a GREAT TIME!!! and would do it all again.

Could have been better, but still pretty darn cool!!!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by twindadtubby

twindadtubby’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Had to really be careful not to give opposing balcony guests a free show although some of them seemed to have forgotten.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans