3. Harmony of the Seas
This was a family trip which was planned in Sept 2015. The biggest ship in the world was not a disappointment. While being very large, it was easy to more around and for the most part not crowded. There was lots to do on the ship but not much time to do things. With only 1 day at sea, we missed a lot of the activities. Shore excursions were good but the travel time back and forth to the ship was long. The food was very good. We ate at different places throughout the cruise. American Icon was breakfast every morning. Good a la carte breakfast. Lunch was usually in port. For dinner besides the general dining room we also did two other places, both were excellent. The only place I did not like was the Windjammer. Too many people. The food was good but there was not place to sit. We had an inside cabin. For as much time as we spent in the room it was perfect for me. I roomed with my sister, so we could have used a little more closet room.

Trip of a Lifetime

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by honey536

honey536’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The cabin was adequate, as I didn't spend much time in there except to sleep. I traveled with my sister, so we could have used a little more closet space to hang clothes. The bathroom and shower were fine. Our cabin steward was extremely nice and kept things neat and in order.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans

• Barcelona
    We toured on our own. Easy and quick access from the port to the Columbus statue by bus. Walked the La Rambles. Visited Sagrada Familia. It was fabulous. It was easy to get around to see different sights. Loved the city.
    View All 2,257 Barcelona Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Barcelona Cruise Port Review
  • Florence & Pisa Tour
    This was my less favorite tour. The travel time from port was just too long. Pisa was an hour away and only had one hour to see all of Pisa. Then another hour or so to get to Florence. I had purchased tickets to Accademia Museum but arrived too late to make the tour. Saw lots of the city but really could have used more time there. The ride back to ship was 2 1/2 hours. If I had known the amount of time for travel, I probably would have done something else in Florence.
    View All 246 Florence & Pisa Tour Reviews
  • Aix-en-Provence
    I don't remember the name of the tour company, as my brother booked this tour. We visited 2 vineyards in Provence. The tour was excellent. Was picked up at the dock and drove through the hills to the vineyards. The drive was about an hour long but the countryside was so beautiful, it seemed much shorter. We saw the harvest of the grapes ( got to taste some,very sweet), see how they were sorted, then down to the vats where they sit and then the finished product. I learned a lot about wine. Good tour.
    View All 110 Aix-en-Provence Reviews
  • Sorrento
    I was disappointed in the farm house. We arrived at the front gate and walked by the farm animals, which was great. However when we arrived at the house itself, we were seated at tables without any greetings or instructions. Immediately we were served pieces of bread with olive oil. Then cheese and tomatoes. There was wine and water on the table. It would have been nice for someone to talk about what was served. We also saw how the cheese is made. The tour of Pompeii was good. I felt we could have spent more time walking around the town.
    View All 157 Sorrento Reviews
  • City Tour
    This was a good tour. Only a 1/2 day but we saw many things. I also got to purchase some Mallorca pearls.
    View All 66 City Tour Reviews
  • Rome (Civitavecchia)
    We boarded in Rome. However we did spend several days in Rome before and after the cruise. The city is amazing. So much to do and see.
    View All 2,197 Rome (Civitavecchia) Cruise Port Reviews