3. Carnival Sunshine
Food was served cold most nights in the dining room. Guys was our savior. Food selection in dining room very limited. The entertainment or lack of, was horrible. The Floor shows are 2nd rate and they no longer have a show band. It's obvious they are cutting corners and staff is limited. No nightlife except for the casino. The staff where all very friendly. They all really work hard to be helpful. The bars where under staffed and getting a drink was a challenge. The food has always been good on all of the previous cruises and I'm not a picky eater, most of it tasted like hospital food. Entertainment, Nightlife, Music, Floor Shows etc. where all absolutely a joke. This was a short but expensive Cruise and I knew when we had to wait 45 minutes to get in the dining room the first night, it wasn't looking good. I guess everyone else shared the same dining experience. We walked right in the next 2 nights and we opted out on the dining room the last 2 nights. The Fun Ship ain't no fun anymore! This was my 6th cruise with Carnival and unfortunately my last.

No More Carnival