• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Norwegian Dawn Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Seems to have improved since our last time on NCL

Review for Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda
traveler55
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin:

We chose this cruise as the departure port was within driving distance. My husband uses a wheelchair and flying is difficult for him. We were in handicapped accessible room 8626. The room and bathroom were fine but the room has a narrow area with the tables, chairs and counter with mirror and hairdryer. It was so narrow I could barely get down there and no handicapped person ever would have managed it.

We ate in 3 specialty dining rooms, 2 free alternative restaurants and the main dining room. I enjoyed the food in all the spots. I was not pleased with all the add ons in the main dining room which cost a lot of extra money. I was surprised that when you received the perk of the specialty dining and/or alcohol package, you still had to pay the gratuity. Other cruise lines include that when you make these special purchases.

I am Gold in the Latitudes program and did not feel I receive many benefits for the status I had earned.

Cabin handicapped, obstructed ocean view

Find a Norwegian Dawn Cruise from $469