3. Carnival Victory
To sum up my review of this cruise in only 150 words is merely impossible. My experience with Carnival Victory ruined my cruise experience and has left me highly disappointed in the experience I thought I would get. To sum my trip, here's a list of everything that was wrong; -ship changed entire destination (Nassau, Grand Turk) -not even a full day at destination (9:30am-4:00pm) time at Grand Turk -Islanders had no idea cruise was even coming( I spoke to several they had no idea Carnival was supposed to arrive) -All excursions Cancelled - choppy waters due to weather left boat going 20kts through rough waters making ship rock uncomfortably especially for dinning halls -24 hr food wasn't 24 hours, service stations weren't opened and didn't offer variety of food. -painting ship with guests aboard highly sickening aromas - pool closures due to waves in pool too big soaking the deck, Actually saw many guests fall from the ships rocking as well as slick surfaces from waves crashing out of the pool. -staff couldn't answer questions clearly and comprehensive -poor room services waited 1.5 hours for 2 sandwiches which after cancelling came to the room later. with the wrong order. Overall I can say that I am never going to take another carnival cruise or am I going to refer anyone else of my friends or family to take a carnival cruise. I would hate for them to experience what my girlfriend and I did. Imagine a vacation where you actually wanted to count the days when you get back home..

RUINED CRUISE EXPERIENCE

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by comesailaway13

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

-ship changed entire destination (Nassau, Grand Turk)

-not even a full day at destination (9:30am-4:00pm) time at Grand Turk

-All excursions Cancelled

-painting ship with guests aboard highly sickening aromas

-staff couldn't answer questions clearly and comprehensive

comesailaway13’s Full Rating Summary