We choose the cruise because we went to Cartagena to get married. So my husband and I decided that would be a good idea take the cruse there. I'm going to do a favor to people who like read reviews: Please don't take that cruise. The food was awful, in all restaurants, breaksfast buffets the same every day, just few things to eat, the eggs were the worst I've ever had. People who go there are unrespecful, I even have a problem with a guy in the casino who asked me and my husband money to bet, was unbelievable. Times to eat were very limited. Please don't go, it`s very bad cruise. The chair at the pool and in the bar 360, so old and even broken. Seriously, I don't understand why that company still working. The stops in each port were very short, mostly from 7 to 2; well the cruise get at 7 but then you have to wait to get off the boat, it`s a process and it takes too much time. I definetely won't take that cruise with that company anymore and I recommend people don't do it either. The experience was terrible. Cabin was pretty old, dining terrible, service was poor, entertaiment was poor, excurtions was poor, they don't have in English any excursion.

Worst Cruise Ever

Horizon Cruise Review by LorenaC

LorenaC’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pullmantur Horizon price drops

The cabin was pretty old, just one plugge to charge phones. Had a window and a couch. Enough space but old. I`t didn't worth the money for what we paid at all. The whole cruse was old, not worth it at all.