Pacific Jewel Cruise Review

Mixed thoughts

Pacific Jewel Cruise Review by the boat cover bloke

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal

My wife and 12 year old daughter enjoyed our family cruise . This being my first and my wife had been on two others . Overall the cruise , staff and experience was an enjoyable time .I was a bit surprised to find that the extra things fo entertainment were charged . I felt the cost of a 20 second zipline ride was way over the top . My friend who cruised on another company had experiences like the zip line on his cruise and there was no charge .the cost of A$ 20 in my experience over charged . The rock wall climb was he same .

On reflection cruising the pacific to the islands where there is a ship every other day meant the local people were a bit blaise' and gave the impression of ho hum too many too often . The places were beautiful and next time I would go in the opposite direction once ashore . Fantastic beaches but with 2000 other tourists its not as enjoyable .

It was a very ralaxing time and the staff , food , cabin made a great time .One other thing I think needed a review was the the drinks package . There were three of us and to get three soft drinks we needed to take three swipe cards to the bar . There must be a better system .

Great time and have no qualms in recommending it to other people .

the boat cover bloke's Full Rating Summary

Cabin out board with a window 9919

very good with a window . Great cabin stewards .

Was never told the cultural centre was closed until we were on the bus and driving

View All undefined undefined Reviews