3. Adventure of the Seas
Continuing on from our first leg (see my other review for the 4 night cruise immediately prior to this one) we enjoyed waking up on the last day of our four day cruise knowing we could stay in our cabin and not disembark.  The day was overcast so we decided to be lazy and sleep in and take advantage of being on the ship before she boarded the next cruise.  We enjoyed brunch at windjammer around 11am and visited guest services to "transfer" our seapass account to the new cruise (more on that below).  We also visited the dining manager to ensure we had an appropriate table and seating time for this leg (see comments in first cruise on dining).SeaPass Issue - we had some issues with our seapasses not registering or coming up as cash only.  Apparently not transferred properly from first cruise account - this was irritating but eventually got sorted out after three visits to guest services.We enjoyed the ship all to ourselves as our fellow cruisers embarked for the second leg of our vacation.  We played minigolf, did a deck walk (I think 5 miles).  I had booked a massage in the late afternoon at the spa and it was one of the best I've ever had - got out some knots from sleeping in a strange bed.  After my massage, I headed up to pool deck for sail away, met some of our CruiseCritic.com people and enjoyed a drink.  We then went back to our cabin to get ready for dinner. Dining Room for dinner was much improved from first leg - solid service, better food same menu for first four days so it was a good opportunity to compare. We also ate breakfast and lunch a couple of times and always good service and good food - nothing disappointing.  We had Crown and Anchor coupons for Johnny Rockets so we had lunch there one day - piping hot hamburgers, fresh fries & rings and great chocolate malts!  Yum!We had a 9th floor balcony stateroom - well maintained and as advertised.  Couch was looking worse for wear - could use a steaming or recovering but otherwise lovely.  We also had new carpet from the dry dock.  Our stateroom attendant, Oliver, was very good and looked after us very well for the entire cruise.We booked private excursions in Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua which I will post on appropriate boards.  In St Maarten we shopped and came back to the ship to relax onboard.  Spa and Fitness - cant say enough good things about the Spa - I had a great massage and later a facial special that included a 1/2hr massage - scalp, foot and hands, facial and a glass of champagne - boy did I feel pampered.Entertainment - comedian was the best show - very funny.  RCCL player shows were a bit cheesy (and Grandeurs singers are better), skipped Gaucho as he was on prior cruise, juggler/comedian was an ok little time waster - The unexpected Boys were ok but likely appealed to the older american crowd..  Fire & Ice is a good show - amazing how they land those jumps with the ship listing and on such a small surface .You just need to pick up free tickets for it.Casino - we had fun on the tables, but slots were very tight - will be back soon to visit our money - nuff said.All in all a great cruise - we've booked an open reservation for our next cruise already so I guess that tells you enjoyment factor.  A great time with only one or two minor issues on first leg.

Second Leg - May 10th B2B on AOS