3. Celebrity Silhouette
The cruise ship, the staff, the places we visited and the passengers together made this the best cruise I have ever been on and I have sailed on about 10 cruises. Firstly the ship was just the right size so that we met most of the passengers but did not feel overcrowded. About 2,500 people on board. There were enough deckchairs for everyone with some spare. OMG the Captain was the funniest senior Officer I have ever encountered. His 10am 'briefing' to us over the tannoy were hilarious and I actually knew of people getting up early just to hear them on sea days. His sence of humour and fun (actually joining in some of the crew versus passengers) were amazing. The cabin was extremely spacious and the best bathroom regarding space and cupboards I have ever had. I suffer from lactose intolrance and every evening at dinner I was given the next day's menu to choose what I wanted so that the chef could make it possible for me to eat it and boy did I eat it and more The entertainment was terrific especially a Beatles 'look & sound alike' group which had the whole boat singing and dancing with a standing ovation and cries of more at the end, The service was fantastic and the staff terrific. As I said the stops were amazing, Rome (where we started), Naples, Ashdod & Haifa (both in Israel), Kasudasi, Santorini, Athens & Malta - incredible stops.

Fantastic Cruise

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by computerqwerty

The service was fantastic and the staff terrific.

computerqwerty’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1A 7250
good, good good - plenty of room and amazing number of cupboards in the bathroom.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins