3. Navigator of the Seas
This cruise was made brilliant by the ship staff and the entertainment. The Moroccan stop was disappointing as its definitely not as good as Tangier where we have been before. The canaries stops are what you would expect and great for the winter sun. LaHavre is way too far from paris so we went to a quaint little fishing villiage instead. I have to say I really enjoyed the stops and some were great for relaxing and others great for exploring. The food was good as always although as always the windjammer was very hectic with food you would expect from a cafe rather than somewhere with fine dining. I think they have cut out too much of the windjammer for the 2 speciality restaurants they inserted as this has undoubtedly stolen space from the free dining of the windjammer. I would also say that the dining room was also better than the speciality restaurants and so I wouldn't bother paying for those again. We enjoyed this cruise so much though that we did book our next one while on board!!

Entertainment and dining room experience were fabulous!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by RCILOVERSWIFE

RCILOVERSWIFE’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin was really nice and we really got to enjoy the balcony this time. It was nice to just sit on the balcony and enjoy a cup of tea since those facilities are in the room with Southampton cruises.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans