3. Marella Dream
Had a cruise on Thomson Spirit same time in 2015 for two weeks fantastic time. Decided to try Thomson Dream this year on the result of last years cruise, what a big mistake, My wife and my self spent over £4000 on this cruise not including trips ,what a disappointment. We booked five trips a year in advance on the Thomson Web site only to find out when we were due to go on the first trip we we're informed by destination services on board the ship that they had no recollection of our booking and would contact the main office, missed the first trip whilst waiting only to be told they also had no record of our booking. By some luck I had the booking reference number and the total amount paid on my I pod. Thomson then refunded our money back to my bank account and was told to re book our trips on board at a dearer price on board than we paid online ( thank you) four trips left one cancelled through weather conditions . Queues on this ship at meal times are horrendous longest wait was twenty minutes at one time , and trying to get a table was a joke, if you were lucky you then tried to get a drink with your meal , ended up going to the bar and taking a drink back to the table as the waiters didn't seem to want to know and we had the Drinks package.This seems to be the main topic amongst the passengers. On returning home on the Thomson plane waiting to take off water was dripping from the ceiling the drips were being wiped up by the air hostess, The plane took off down the runway and as it lifted water poured from the ceiling I was soaked from head to foot. Before booking this holiday we purchased two brand new cases only to find on our return to Gatwick the legs of one of the cases had been snapped off. Sent a letter to Thomson with photos of these incidents and waited 28 days for a reply you guessed it no reply .So if you want to book a cruise I would not recommend Thomson cruises, they have not even got the decency to replie to our letter and photos, but quick to take our money. Be warned there are better offers out there .!!

Disappointed with Thomson Dream

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Rain maker

Rain maker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

No problem with cabin, Alex first class steward no complaints
  Marella Dream Deck Plans