3. S.S. Antoinette
I can't imagine a better experience. The staff was superb and the food was excellent. This is an expensive venture but everything, with the exception of some shore excursions, is included. Just a tip for those considering Uniworld: No not everyone dresses up for dinner. I wore a jacket at the Reception dinner and the Farewell dinner but not everyone did. Most women, but not all, wore an evening gown of some sort. I wore shorts most of the time (not for dinner), weather permitting, on the ship and land tours. It's not business casual all the time as all cruise lines want you to believe. The only other complaint I have is some of the land tours start too early. While most started around 9 which is okay, some started as early as 8:15. I don't go on these to wear myself out. Most people are in their 60's and 70's. So don't believe the cruise lines on the age of their patrons. Other than that, the experience is well worth it. I would definitely take another Uniworld river cruise to another destination.

A wonderful experience

S.S. Antoinette Cruise Review by sonny1947

sonny1947’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld S.S. Antoinette price drops

We couldn't get a suite and we booked 10 months before the trip. We got one of the three remaining Category 1 rooms and that included a divided balcony with sliding doors and a roll-down exterior window. I think the Category 2 rooms, which have a French balcony, are probably just as good or better because you actually have more living space in the room. The two Categories seem to be the same size if you include the balcony so Cat 2 provides a slightly larger room, Cat 2 is one level lower than the suites and Cat 1. We did use the balcony but not a lot. The bed was very comfortable.
  S.S. Antoinette Deck Plans