3. Carnival Valor
We have cruised a number of times either with Norweign and Royal Carribean. The last 4 with Royal. I got a great deal money wise for a 5 night cruise with Carnival aboard the Valor. After numberless cuises we have decided that the ship is our destination as that it is a floating resort and the ports are a plus. We did not take this cruise for its ports but to see for ourselves what a Carnival Fun Ship is all about. We enjoyed the Carnival cruise and it had its pluses. The staff was hardworking and curtious. The cabin was always taken care of by our steward. There was always something going on for any age group. The food choices could not compare to Royal. The buffet was lacking and the dining room food was not hot. The other major complaint I have was the smoking at the bar near and around the casino. The ventilation system was horrible. People were holding their clothes over their noses when walking bye. The entertainment was good but lacking. Royal had far better main featured shows but less activities going on. There was some running around the hallways but but unbearable. The balcony was an adequate size. Would I cruise Carnival again or suggest them to a friend? For a low price vacation with not huge expectation I would. I will be cruising with Royal in the future.

We were Cruise Snobs ... Then tried Carnival Cruise Line

blumambo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 7347
Cabin was adequate size with great closets . The Steward Mr. T was great !
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins