• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Norwegian Jade Review

Editor Rating
1947 reviews
22 Awards

Enjoyable cruise and met lots of nice people.

Review for Norwegian Jade to Greece
m05253
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin: Inside

My daughter and son in law booked this cruise for me I travelled with them but in my own cabin. It was a way I could experience cruising as a solo traveller but with them to fall back on after losing my husband and lifelong partner of 47 years. The ship was really good it did not have single cabin lounge but they did have a group that met for a drink and I even went for a meal with them one night. I met lots of lovely people and it has given me the confidence to maybe look at booking a cruise with one of the larger NCL ships with the special single studios next year. I cruised quite a bit with my husband but I have never cruised on the NCL line and was really impressed with the friendliness of all on board and the quality of the food.

Inside

Cabin IC

Cabin was an inside cabin on deck 9 lovely big bed very spacious and very nice steward always made sure it was kept in good order. The only criticism was the noise of the air conditioning but a pair of ear plugs sorted that.

1 Helpful Vote