3. MSC Preziosa
I choose this cruise at start because of the promise it was a family cruise boat and had a fantastic fun kids club. I was told that the cruise line had partnered with Lego and had refurbished their kids club locations with Lego theme. I was told by msc representatives that this applied to this cruise ship. I was told the kids club was fantastic and full of fun and plenty for them to do. Kids club was from 9am - 11pm and we could leave them there in good hands with a fantastic team who worked with children and made the club fun fun fun..... More like boring, unhappy and little to do. The staff were never pleasant when we dropped kids off. They had a routine timetable each day which was the same and quite regimented. The staff, especially the girl with blonde hair never smiled and there main language was French or Italian. They did not speak fluent English and I found them rude and never smiled. The kids hated the club. When it was movie time they put in a movie in the language which most children spoke and if that wasn't your own language you still had to sit through it and watch the movie. The kids could not do anything else. The room for the kids was not Lego themed nor big. It was small room and very little for them to do. I only managed to put kids in 2/3 times and that was only a couple of hours cause they complained it was so bad. The staff were not fun nor entertaining. Oh and the Xbox and wifi times - when it specified Lego none of that happened. They played sky-landers and nothing else. No Fifa but another game. The same every day. They had 1 tv, 1 play station console and 1 wii. It was awful. Terrible. So outside of kids club there was 1 small play area with a small pirate ship and slide. And then a water play area. That's it. Nothing else. Oh wait.... I forgot they had a games room which was nothing to bag about and needed money to play. The F1 formula virtual world was a racing car which kept breaking down and the 4 D cinema was a virtual 4 D ride which lasted 5 mins. Imagine that's it for 7 days....7 days!!! Awful!!! Kids had nothing to do . Nothing was fun. Never seen staff so unhappy to be there. Was totally mis-sold. I took 4 kids. Worse decision ever!! The disembarkment was a shambles aswell and I paid for transfers which was cheaper and easier if you take the taxi! All in all not recommended!!

Not for kids