3. Carnival Paradise
This was a family cruise, it was myself, my husband and my nephew and his wife and his family. I've only ever been on 1 other cruise line in my life, and it was a great experience, this cruise however I wasn't thrilled with. We had a weird, loud, knocking noise in the wall of our cabin room at different hours of the night when we were trying to sleep. It would last anywhere from 30 seconds to a full minute. The buffet's were few and far between, they closed at different hours which they never advertised so you had no idea what was open when or when some place was closed. The only 24 hour definite was Pizza, and ice cream. The dinners were o.k. it was basically the same appetizer choices every night, which to me was boring. The main meal's were o.k. nothing to write home about. The cruise on a whole was o.k. also the biggest turn off for us, and disappointment was that the casino, of which there was only 1 on the ship was smoker friendly, and people used it to their advantage, it was gross! I am not sold on Celebrity Cruise's and doubt very seriously I'll take another one any time soon.

Carnival Paradise is no Paradise cruise ship

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by mom2boyz952

mom2boyz952’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Cabin U151
Our cabin was acceptable during the day, but at night there was some loud knocking noise in the outer wall that we had no idea what it was, it would last anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 minute and always at the wee early hours of the morning, 1 or 2 a.m.
  Carnival Paradise Deck Plans