3. Carnival Victory
We set sail on the Victory! We wanted to celebrate 2 special birthdays. What a great time and the staff helped make it extra special. Our 16 yr old totally enjoyed himself. He enjoyed himself at the teen center (said he was not going to go there) spent hours there and hung out with other kids. He also took in the late night movies. The cabin was redone and so much room for the 3 of us. When we got to Nassau the 16 yr old went snorkeling for the first time and 2 REEFS did an awesome job very friendly. The staff, food and entertainment was awesome. And of course the casino!! Can't wait for our next cruise we are so ready to sail away with Carnival again! Best Karaoke I have heard in a long time. The young lady did an great job and the singers where so good! I can't stand and the crew noticed this so when we where waiting for the muster to start they told me to go inside and sit. Nobody has every done that before.

Birthday Celebration

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Downpayment

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

The cabin was redone and so much room for the 3 of us.

Downpayment’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A 1280
The cabin was clean and was more than enough room for 3 adults.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins