3. Navigator of the Seas
We have cruised before with P & O , and Princess, so thought we would try another cruise line. I must say that after reading the reviews on here for many months leading up to our cruise, I became very worried and thought we had made a huge mistake. so many reviews were terribly negative. So.....we had a wonderful cruise!!! We were on board within half an hour of arriving at Southampton Cabin was great,bigger than I expected, Food was good in Windjammer and very very good in the Sapphire dining room Always got two sun beds Bar staff exceptional Actually....all staff were exceptional Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. We had an amazing cruising holiday, and will be booking with RC again. We loved every day on this cruise, and the evenings were always busy with entertainment . Loved it!!!! It ended far too quickly !!!!!!

Loved this cruise!!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by zoes2013

So.....we had a wonderful cruise!!!

We were on board within half an hour of arriving at Southampton

Cabin was great,bigger than I expected,

Food was good in Windjammer and very very good in the Sapphire dining room

Always got two sun beds

Bar staff exceptional

Actually....all staff were exceptional

Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff.

We had an amazing cruising holiday, and will be booking with RC again.

Loved it!!!!

It ended far too quickly !!!!!!
zoes2013’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Cabin was bigger than expected and the lay out was superb
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans