3. Norwegian Jewel
I'm sure you read all the other reviews on this cruise the week of Oct 9th which was the worse cruise! First time on Norwegian and it is our LAST time! They definitely should have cancelled the cruise and taken the ship out to get the repairs done and not ruin everyone's vacation! Norwegian only thinks of their company and the money - all about the money and not what's best for their customers and to keep their customers. I'm sure this will be the last time a lot of passengers ever use Norwegian again. We work hard to earn our vacations to have it ruined by missing 2 of 3 ports when they knew in advance there were problems. The only staff that weren't rude were the 2 bartenders at O'Sheehans and thank goodness for that bar because the only thing to do on the ship was drink and try to eat some of the crappy food! They don't know how to entertain and I the ONLY reason I know the cruise director's name is because the last day I heard a bad story about him! Every other cruise we've been on, you always know and SEE the cruise director all over the ship. It was our anniversary and we went to the dinning room and they had the ship going so fast to get to PV to start the repairs sooner, the boat was rocking bad. They sat us next to the outside wall and as soon as I sat down, I thought I'd be sick. We asked the matre'd to move us and she moved us one table over! REALLY! She could care less about taking care of the passengers and this was before cancelling Cabo so passengers were still in fairly good spirits. The entertainment was terrible. The shows were ok but the guy playing the guitar obviously forgot that he was on a ship and had the same audience because he told the same jokes every night! REALLY - get some variety in your show! There were no tv stations in the staterooms - all they kept showing was the newlywed game they had and kids weren't allowed to attend but they played over and over in the staterooms. We didn't have children but I thought the show and the people on it were ridiculous! They had dif movies on a set schedule but there were only a couple worth watching but always at odd times/middle of the night. The last sea day was cold and windy with no sun and they don't even have the rights to play college football games. REALLY! Hope someone from this cruiseline actually reads these and take some pointers - get the football package and show something on the tvs except Soccer and tennis - ppl want a variety! This just was the WORSE cruise ever and we've been on a ton! It was an insult that they only gave us $50 onboard credit PER statement and 25% refund - Why wasn't it a lot more because we missed TWO Ports. When I got back and everyone asked me how the cruise was my comment is "IT WAS THE MOST EXPENSVE BOAT RIDE"! They should be giving us at least 50% off the cruise we already paid for! NCL IS THE WORSE CRUISE LINE AND IF YOU ARE SMART, DON'T EVER USE THEM! The AC def wasn't working either because I normally get cold and packed a sweater but I never had to use! The casino def wasn't paying out and I'm sure they had to make up for their loss of not having it open for 2 days while STUCK in PV but again, not our fault but we paid dearly! Never so bored in my life and you can only sit around so long before going crazy from BOREDOM! HATE NCL!

HATE NCL AND WILL NEVER CRUISE WITH THEM AGAIN!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by TRY1982