3. Serenade of the Seas
We choose Royal Caribbean because this was the destination we wanted. Also we have been on Royal Caribbean cruises before and have been pleased. I gave this boat a average rating . First of all maybe this is the trend all lines are taking to keep over all costs down. I see a lower standard in food and entertainment. The food in the reflections restaurant was average quality and much smaller portions than I remembered from past cruises. I am a small person and had to order 2 servings of courses to get enough food. The food in the wind jammer was good. Also there were only 3 resaturants on ship that were included in cost of cruise and 4 that were extra. I guess that is the trend to get people to go the the pay resturants instead of eating the food from the ones included in prices. Also we requested early 6:00 dining with our group of 12 and it showed on our paper work we had recieved that request. Well they had no record of that and that took quite a bit of talking with staff and waiting in long lines to get this corrected . I also think the my time dining is not a good thing. I seen long lines of people waiting in lines for tables that did not have a specific time. Also that caused a problem with show times. We had to hurry over to show to even get a seat and lots of people standing in back did not get seats. when there were shows in the centurium area we never once got a seat because there was not very many. Another problem in the high traffic areas like deck 5 where entertainment was only 2 stalls in baths so long lines. Long lines at guest services , not enough staff working behind counters. Cabins could use a clock and a outlet in bath and tablet and pen. Boat was very clean and staff , our room attendant and table waiters were excellant. The ship needs updating, remodeling or maybe time to retire it.

Would not cruise this ship again.

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by tlfarms

tlfarms’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Clean .Room attendant Anna Excellant. Could use clock and oulet in bath and pen and tablet
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans