3. Regal Princess
The Regal Princess is the last ship on which we cruised. We had a balcony stateroom and I was really impressed with the closet space and shelving. Watching Love Boat on tv was fun. Food on Princess is consistently fabulous. Alternatives to the dining room are equally primo. The pool area was great, especially the big screen to watch sports and movies. The crew were great. We enjoyed the casino and trips available at ports. As always, not even this ten nighter was long enough. Being quite social animals, my wife and I loved the group seating in the dining room. We met very interesting people. The pool experience was like a private party. We had so many great laughs. The regal is a gorgeous ship that we could easily navigate. It was a truly perfect vacation that we would repeat in heartbeat! Getting on and off this is smooth. We had no long lines each time. This makes a big difference in an opinion is a cruise company.

Delight in all aspects of Princess hospitality.

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Ronric

The pool area was great, especially the big screen to watch sports and movies.

Ronric’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Balcony is our priority. Storage space is exceptional. Room size is tight. Bathroom is average. Crew service is outstanding. Tv options are good. The bed was really great.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins